- 4D Configure: Send 1 and Send 2 options, Screen colors, Output format, Update,
- Activate dongel, Reset tools
- Thread Manager: Creating My Threads database for a project, Adding new threads to My Threads, Adding new Variegated threads, Selecting Color themes,
- Making new Color Themes
- Hoop Manager: Creating My Hoops collection, Adding new hoops
- Combining Designs: Sequencing designs, Improved Centering, ColorSort,
- Changing colors when ColorSort won't cooperate, Remove Overlap
- Encore: Circle, Line, Hoop tools, Using Encore with Endless, View font
- 4D Vision: Using multiple applique to make a quilt block, Saving a background picture, Making the block the correct size, Multiple embroideries, Thread effects,
- Twin needle, Second color
Exercises 1 to 4
Take you step by step through the basics of using fonts and shapes using examples from commercial projects. You will see how to make text designs look more professional by incorperating shapes into the design.
Is a fun exercise on using text to make decorative designs. As explained more fully in my "Fun with Text " downloadable tutorial.
Exercises 6 to 8
Deal with placing Text and Shapes into split hoops like the Plus, grand, Magestic and Grand Dream. Focus is on machine fonts and a manual split rather than the automatic split of hte software.
Exercise 9 and 10
Cover using the Machine Fonts and shapes to make border or endless designs
Explains how useful the grid can be when combining fontas and shapes.
A fun exercise on using the fonts and shapes to make free standing organza flowers.
Making Designs for multi section hoops
working with machine fonts
Overcoming the difficulties of small fonts.
How to alter Line Properties